Commission Information

Monday, April 7, 2014

TheBigMansini - 10 Years In the Biz...

April 7th, 2014...

Ladies and Gentlemen, furs and skins (lol wut?).

It has now been 10 years to the day that I began this wild journey of drawing adult content.

From my humble beginings of deviantArt (where I initially learned WASN'T so deviant after all, as back then you couldn't post adult content... Ironmouse CG picture shrines (which I believe JUST died maybe a day or two ago) nvm, its still up! http://ironmouse.za.org/dragon/index3.html and (ugh) WWOEC. 9___9

To the days of Dusk Studio's li'l sister site HentaiSha, which later became hArtists, a spot which I called home for quite some time, and gained some wonderful and long lasting friends and fans, who I still keep up with to this day. And then the VERY little known, but very well loved SOOPER-SEEKRIT hArtists ex-patriate satellite think-tank "SlashJesus"

To the other days of Hentai-Foundry where I built upon my skills in drawing a higher level of work, Rule34 where I learned to enjoy the bizarre nature of erotic content, and FurAffinity, where I met even more awesome set of friends and even mentors, and stepped into drawing a more diverse range of content.

(and then BACK to deviantArt about 8 years later, when I found out boobs COULD in fact be shown there)

I gotta say its been one awesome ride!

But I'm certainly not done yet. As long as there are hot women to draw (human, furry, scaley, alien, WHATEVER) and laughs and good times to be had in creating content for the good folks that traverse the internets, I'll be around =)

Thank you all so much, let us move on dear internet crew, and be forever awesome!

~Mansini


Also, here's a little nostagia for yas:

FIRST.

I was 19 when I drew this =____= PLEEEEEASE FORGIVE MEEEEEE!

This picture of Cammy White, was the very first picture I uploaded onto the internet, 10 years ago.

Now this wasn't actually the first adult piece I drew mind you, I'd been drawing naughty pix of Lulu from Final Fantasy X , female Ranma, Akane and Shampoo from Ranma 1/2 as "TheBigMansini" since I was 17 or so X) but this was the very first pic I'd drawn and scanned for the purpose of updating to a website, which at the time was WWOEC... That site being pretty much the only site that would take.... well ANYBODY. Anybody that could pic up a pencil scroll a mouse in MS Paint.

ANYBODY. X)

No comments:

Post a Comment